- 1 sweet potato
- 1 cup cooked chicken (shredded)
- 1 tsp Pines Real.Green.Food. Powder Blend
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed herbs (basil, cilantro, mint, etc)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tahini sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Steam or bake the sweet potato about 40 minutes until it is soft.
- Meanwhile, make the green sauce. Mix all the herbs, Pines Real.Green.Food. powder blend, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon juice, tahini, olive oil and salt and pepper together.
- Combine shredded chicken and green sauce in a large bowl. Once potatoes are ready, cut lengthwise and top generously with chicken mixture.