- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 1 medium celery root, cut into bite-size florets
- 1/3 cups shallot, diced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 4 cups chicken/vegetable stock
- Salt + pepper, to taste and season with throughout cooking
- In a pan,heat the olive over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the shallots, garlic and ginger. Saute over medium-low heat until the shallots are just translucent, about 3 minutes. Add the celery root and cauliflower. Season with salt and pepper, and sauté about 5 minutes.
- Add stock, mix well and turn to low heat. Simmer about 20 minutes.
- Transfer the soup to high-speed blender and blend until completely smooth.
- 1/2 cup raw chopped hazelnut
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw pistachio
- 1 tbsp chili flakes(optional)
- 1/2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1/2 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Pines Real Green food powder
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 320 F.
- Grind the coriander seeds, fennel seeds and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients together, transfer onto a baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes.