- 5 cups chopped broccoli (around 2 bunches)
- ⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon Pines Barley Grass powder
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ tablespoon arrowroot powder, or cornstarch
- 3 cups vegetable broth
1) Steam the broccoli. Add the steamed broccoli and almond milk to a blender. Blend until fairly smooth. Add in the Pines Barley Grass powder, nutritional yeast, garlic, pepper, and arrowroot powder and blend again to combine it all.
2) Add the blended broccoli mix to a pot with the vegetable broth and heat on medium heat.
Bring to a simmer and allow to cook and thicken for around 10 minutes, then let cool and serve.