Barley Grass Gravy
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Pines Barley Grass Powder
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 medium shallots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the pan over low heat. Melt the butter and add in shallots. Stir for 3 minutes until the shallots are soft and lightly brown. Add in sage and Barley Grass Powder, cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the white wine into the pan, stir to mix well. Add flour, keep stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add the broth and bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.