This tasty and beautiful Barley Grass smoothie recipe comes to us from Anna Rooke @Gratitudeandfood on Instagram.
- 2 small frozen bananas
- ½ cup frozen spinach
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- 2 dates
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 ¼ teaspoon Pines Barley Grass Powder
- Pinch of Ashwagandha (optional medicinal herb)
- Pinch of Lion’s Mane (optional medicinal herb)
- Pumpkin Seed protein (optional)
- Paleo Pumpkin Granola
- Melted Coconut Butter
- Dragon Fruit Chips
Blend smoothie ingredients in your blender until smooth. Feel free to adjust portions to reach the desired taste and consistency. Then top with granola, dragon fruit chips and drizzle with melted coconut butter. Enjoy!