Roasted Squash Salad with Savory Granola
- 1/2 cup raw chopped hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw pistachios
- 1 tbsp chili flakes(optional)
- 1/2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1/2 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Pines Real.Green.Food. powder blend
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 320 F.
- Grind the coriander seeds, fennel seeds and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients together, transfer onto a baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 2 delicata squash
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (2 T for squash – 2 T for dressing)
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 handful greens
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line the sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Slice each delicat squash into ½” disks and scoop out the seeds.
- Toss the squash with oil, and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- While squash roasts, make the dressing by adding salt, oil, mustard, vinegar and syrup in a small bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Arrange the greens on a plate and gently place your squash on top. Finish with dressing and granola.