(Vegan version is available)
1 can of full fat coconut milk (13.5 oz.)
2 tsp gelatin/agar powder
3 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla extra
1/2 cup Greek yogurt/ non-dairy yogurt
1 tsp Pines Beet Juice PowderDIRECTIONS:
- In a pot, add in coconut milk, gelatin/agar powder and beet juice powder. Stir to dissolve the powder.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer, stir constantly, and turn off the heat. Add in vanilla extra and honey. Stir again.
- Remove the pot from stove, add in yogurt and keep stirring until well combined.
- Divide the mixture among 4 glasses and keep in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Top some berries and honey to serve.