6 tbsp coconut oil
1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
5 tsp Pines Beet Juice powder & 3 tsp Pines Alfalfa Powder
White chocolate dip
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
2 tbsp coconut oil
Chopped pistachio, dried cranberry
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Use a hand mixer to beat together the coconut oil and sugar until it's fluffy.
3. Add vanilla extract, almond flour, and coconut flour. Mix together until well
5. Divide the dough into 2 halves. Add beet juice powder for the red cookies, Alfalfa
powder for green cookies. Mix until well combined.
4. Scoop the dough onto the prepared cookie sheet. Flatten each cookie to about 1/3 in thick.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler. Once melted, dip the cookies
halfway into the chocolate and place onto a cooling rack. Sprinkle with chopped nuts and cranberry before the chocolate sets.