- 1 cup aquafaba (the liquid from a can of chickpeas)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (non-dairy ones to make it vegan)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Pines Wheatgrass powder
- Add the aquafaba to a bowl and whip until peaks form (this takes around ten minutes, and it will seem like it is never going to happen and then all of a sudden it does!)
- Melt the chocolate chips (I prefer the double-boiler method on the stove, otherwise microwave in 30 second increments).
- Add the melted chocolate, maple syrup, and wheatgrass powder to aquafaba, and whip again until all incorporated and fluffy again.
- Pour into glasses and then place these in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight, and then serve with your toppings of choice and enjoy!