- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp strawberry jam
- 1 tbsp Pines Beet Juice powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extra
- 1 tsp corn starch
- Mix the chia seeds and coconut milk together in a bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Add the chia mixture to a high-speed blender with the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mousse into small cups and place in the fridge overnight to firm up.
- Topped with whipped coconut cream, strawberry and Pines Beet Juice powder.